- to make fitness fun and effective
- to inspire
- to overcome hurdles inhibiting progress
- to ensure you reach your fitness goals
My personal training programs are designed to meet your specific needs.
While you may be hesitant to push past your comfort zone, I will be responsible to ensure that you reach the exhilaration/endorphin zone.
This is where you reach your full fitness potential.
My personal training accreditations
- Certificate III and IV Master Trainer
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Punch Fit Instructor
- Suspension Trainer
- Member of Fitness Australia
- Rehab Trainer
- Kettle Bell
Go here to find out more about what it means to be an accredited Rehab Trainer.
How this can help you in your personal training endeavours and achieve the things you’ve always hoped in your personal training.
I can train you at:
- Adapt4Life Studio – 417 Gilles Street Adelaide. Map
- Train2Max Fitness Studio- 44 High Street, Kensington. Map